Who we are
El Salvador was chosen due to the opportunity it offers: with only an hour or two difference with the US, a cheaper lifestyle and a large population, CASS can offer competitive pricing, local expertise and European quality testing and management.
This combination has become more and more attractive to customers from both Europe and the United States.
We are a young and dynamic business and are always looking for new talent.
While holding on to and developing the same base of developers since its inception, CASS has seen an incremental growth in business at an average rate of 18% per year.
This year on year growth further solidifies our position in the information technology sector of El Salvador.
What we do
CASS se dedica a dos actividades informáticas:
- IT outsourcing: we have a raft of experience in software and website design and development. From outsourcing, to data hosting for web services, CASS is characterized by its highly specialized products which are customized and thoroughly tested for each of its clients.
- We specialize in health systems: CASS designs and markets medical and administrative management systems for hospitals, clinics and health centers.(Doctor Smart – Clínica Virtual). We have also designed a unique free service directed at patients and doctors which allows both to access all the necessary medical data along with a medical directory all in the same place. (Mi Expediente) y directorios médicos (Go Doctor).Finally, we market a French information management system for laboratories with our French partner Infologic-Sante.
How do we work?
Our location in Central America offers an interesting alternative in the global software development industry. We already have a prestigious list of clients with verified successes. At the institutional level, CASS is an active member of the Salvadorian Chamber of Information and Communication Technologies and of the Franco-Salvadoran and Franco-Honduran Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- a better access to education for women in El Salvador
- a broader access to high profile jobs in El Salvador
- equality of wages between men and women
- a greater competitiveness as a country in the globalized IT industry.
We are currently running a women only educational program in our offices for students to be able to develop highly marketable and sought-after IT skills. The classes are taught by experienced programmers, covering a broad scope and integrating both theory and practice.
There is a focus on proven learning techniques like “pair-programming”, where students program simultaneously with a senior developer on the same PC.