CASS has a hybrid organizational structure, halfway between a mechanistic model (a clear division of responsibility and duties, stringent monitoring processes) and a more organic model of mutual assistance and inter and intra-departmental dialogue. This allows for both predictability and flexibility that allows us to meet requirements and deliver products on time.
Our teams are organised into the following departments:
- A retail unit in direct contact with the customer.
- A development and production unit consisting of a project manager, a head programmer and programmers .
- The project manager writes functional specifications, creates and assigns tasks, ensures the processes are being respected, and is responsible for the delivery and commissioning of production. The project manager also acts as liaison between the customer, sales and the technical staff.
- We always ensure the lead programmer has expertise in the technologies being used and developed in the project. He is responsible for drafting the technical specifications and helping other programmers with technical difficulties.
- A test unit that ensures the viability of the code and the successful integration of features.
- A design unit that handles graphics and ergonomic aspects of the product .
Our methodology is divided into the following stages :
- Understanding the customer requirements.
- Consultation: to clarify and detail the features and user interface expected.
- Provisional budget, scheduling and diagnosis of the technical, economic and temporary or permanent nature of the product.
- Test period to ensure our capacity to implement the project
- Writing extensive functional specifications and a ” wireframe” . Establishment of customer milestones or intermediate deliveries.
- Possibility for the customer to monitor project progress with our monitoring tools of hours and ongoing tasks.
- Writing extensive technical specifications.
- Organize project phases and specific task iterations.
- Automated iteration testing of multi browsers and platforms. The testing is performed during each iteration and after deployment of the final product.